As such, it’s important that you have the right pair of sneakers which can help provide your feet with the needed support and love when you are standing. Below is a review of some of the best sneakers for standing all day that you can get yourself.
1. Nike Tanjun
When you are shopping around for a good show for standing all day, one of the most important things that you have to consider is the design of the shoe. Unlike running shoes, the best shoes for standing all day need to have a simple design, and that is what the Nike Tanjun offers. Tanjun, is a Japanese word that means simple. Given that Nike is a global brand that is known for designing some of the best sneakers, the Nike Tanjun shoes offer you stability, comfort, breathability, and support.
- The Nike Tanjun shoes can be used for different purposes such as hiking and running even though they are a lot more suitable for professionals whose jobs require them to stand all-day
- They are very lightweight which means that you won’t feel as though you are wearing any shoes
- They are well ventilated and have a midsole that is very flexible
- Both the midsole and outsole are well-cushioned for support and stability
- These Nike Tanjun shoes have a decent amount of shock absorption which helps prevent any pain regardless of how long you wear them
- The material used in constructing them isn’t thick which means the shoes are very breathable and no need to worry about sweaty feet
- The shoes have an excellent fit even for people with wide feet
- They are not as durable
2. Adidas Cloudfoam Shoes
Adidas is a brand that has been in existent for years and has a lot of sneakers under their helm. The Adidas Cloudfoam shoes are an excellent buy for both running and standing all day. They just don’t look great, but they come in different color options giving you the freedom to choose the shoes in the color that you desire. They are very comfortable and lightweight, which makes walking around in them easy.
- The midsole and outsole have been designed such that you don’t easily get tired being on your feet throughout the day
- The shoes provide a good amount of support for you to stand in them without getting tired or having to worry about sore feet or pain in your muscles
- They can be used for both standing and running
- They’re not only supportive but comfortable and offer stability
- Unlike other shoe models that come in two or three colors, the Adidas Cloudfoam shoes come in a multitude of colors
- No need to worry about durability as these shoes have been designed with high-quality material which makes them last longer
- They are super lightweight
- The durable material and rubber outsole ensure your feet remain protected regardless of your environment
- They have a tight fit which may not be everyone’s cup of tea
- They aren’t water-resistant or waterproof hence not suitable for use in rainy seasons
3. ASICS Women’s Gel-Excite 4
ASICS is one brand that is very particular about the shoes they launch into the market. This is because their shoes are known to be a hit among the running community and have always had positive reviews. The ASICS Gel-Excite 4 is no different. The shoe has excellent comfort, support, stability, and breathability. It’s also available in various colors and sizes.
- Features the rare GEL cushioning system that aids in shock absorption making both standing and walking in the ASICS Gel-Excite 4 shoes very comfortable
- The toe box has sufficient space, and the shoe is a lot narrower than other models
- Perfect shoes for anyone that needs arch support and they are also lightweight
- Its support feature makes it an excellent shoe choice for the workspace as well as anyone who has pronation or underpronation
- The material used is breathable which ensures that your feet stay cool and dry throughout the day
- They have a rubber sole which contributes to the durability of the shoe
- Available in a wide range of colors
- Fairly priced hence you don’t have to break the bank
- They fit as expected for most people
- Because they are narrow, they may not be the best for most people
4. Saucony ProGrid Integrity ST2 Shoes
If you are looking for a classic sneaker that will allow you to stand all day while being classy, then the Saucony ProGrid Integrity is the right shoe for you. One of the most outstanding features about this shoe is that it doesn’t require any breaking in. These shoes have been constructed from high-quality material that makes it durable and worth your investment.
- Perfect shoes for anyone that needs a shoe that they can walk in the whole day as they are primarily designed for walking
- They are very comfortable which has seen them get positive reviews and rank highly for being the best standing all day shoes
- Well-cushioned to provide the support and stability that you need while you are on your feet
- The sole and heel are not high thus you get to enjoy more support
- The heel is progrid which means you get a lot more impact protection especially when you are walking
- The rubber used in the construction of the Saucony ProGrid ST2 sneakers makes it durable which means they will serve you well
- Since they are made from leather, they are not as breathable as other shoes in our review
- Some customers have mentioned that the shoes have too much cushioning and it’s only available in three different colors
5. ASICS Gel-Venture 6
As mentioned, ASICS manufactures some of the best sneakers for various uses, and it’s no wonder why we have another ASICS product in our review, the ASICS Gel-Venture 6. This is the shoe for anyone that is in search of an affordable shoe that is both comfortable and durable while allowing you to easily be on your feet throughout the day.
- The use of the GEL technology helps with shock absorption especially in the midsole while the AHAR rubber helps minimize the shock
- The mesh material used is very breathable which helps keep your feet cool and dry while preventing you from getting any blisters
- The shoes are very supportive coupled with a thick cushioning that helps protect the foot
- The shoes offer stability with the outsole being very sturdy while still offering flexibility
- ASICS Gel-Venture 6 is available in a plethora of colors and sizes which gives you the freedom to choose the shoe that best suits your design
- It has a removable sock liner that allows you to easily insert your own
- The heel causes some discomfort to certain users
- Not suited for overpronators given the amount of stability the shoe offers
- They’re a bit bulky compared to other shoe brands
6. Skechers Equalizer Persistent
The Skechers Equalizer Persistent shoes are the best buy for anyone looking for a versatile pair of sneakers. The shoes are not only great for standing all day, but they are also perfect for running as well as everyday activities. Unlike other shoes in this review, the Skechers Equalizer have a unique and slip-on design which makes it easy to wear them and take them off.
- Because of the slip-on design, they are easy to wear and take off
- The inserts are very elastic which provides more comfort when you are standing
- The insole has been made from memory foam which makes you feel as if you are not walking on the floor and helps with shock absorption which is better for your muscles and tendons
- The midsole is dual lite which provides more stability and support
- The ankle collar is not only unique, but it is shaped in such a way that it provides more comfort
- Provides a cooling effect thanks to the upper mesh that is very breathable
- The shoes are very flexible and have both side and front overlays
- They have a more elegant look and design given that they don’t have laces
- Available in only two different colors and the sizing is also limited
- The padding didn’t appeal to some customers
If your job requires you to stand the whole day, then you do know the difference that a good shoe can offer. While there are many brands out there pushing out their products as the best, it’s important that you take time and do your own research. When looking to buy a sneaker that will allow you to stand throughout the day, it’s important to consider the fit, comfort, support, stability, and breathability.
You can also choose between laced shoes and slip-ons. Most importantly, consider the weight as well as durability. You don’t want to end up with a shoe that won’t serve you well. With the above reviews, you will be on your way to finding the best sneakers for yourself.